Saturday, March 22, 2014

Princess Ariel Look Alike



It's been almost a year since i posted the last posting, an article. I am sorry for leaving this blog for a very long time. Actually it's because i was concentrated to doing college assignments and thesis, and finnaly it's done! yaay! Okay let's back to this posting then.
Last week i wore a beautiful dress that makes me looks like Princess Ariel. The white and glimps pashimna just makes my looks more effortlessly chic, moreover the designer also put a cute headpieces made from small roses.The peplum top is also one of the ingredient which makes the looks so chic, even i have a hard-core face, this look was able to turn it into a-fluffy-girl.
Bow Bow! I hope you all have a great Saturday Night!
Insha Allah I will post for more posting for further inspiration.

Ayu Sugeng
xoxo

No comments: